Escare offers workshop and groups to promote the development of life skills.
Examples of topics and programs covered and supported by Escare, at the George Street Centre or at Lotteries House include:
- Good nutrition for families
- Protective Behaviours
- Parenting Primary Years; including 123 Magic Emotional Coaching
- Communication Child development
- Food Cents with Local Dietician
- Art and Craft Activities
- Senior First Aid course
- "Step -up" courses
"Women Learning for Life" is a regular group that meet on a Thursday morning at 1 George Street. A creche is provided and transport is provided if families need this facility.
For Further Information
1. Phone (08) 9071 3110 to ask us about our wealth of parenting resources.
2. Visit our What's On page to find out what events and activities are coming.
3. Download our latest Escare Newsletter for the latest information about activities in Esperance.